About Shore Travel
Experts for over a decade, their well-travelled team have ridden the tumultuous wave of the industry during the Covid-19 pandemic, and were one of the few companies to emerge in good shape. Their point of difference is curating the kind of tailored, unique trips that deliver long-lasting memories and stories clients share with friends and family for years to come.
Shore Travel’s current website and email marketing were hindering their exceptionally talented team from distributing the content they were capable of. They had strong in-house copywriters and expert website inventory, they simply needed the increased functionality and tools to match their potential.
A streamlined solution
We developed key solutions to help their team and their content distribution thrive, all linked together to create an easy to use product for both the in-house team and their clients alike. This included:
- A new bespoke website: Shore Travel had a clear idea in mind aesthetically, which our expert team refined and executed
- Improved functionality: The key website focus was on increasing user experience and functionality, to showcase their products and expertise in a customer-friendly way
- Simplified CMS: Allowed the team to confidently add, remove and modify their website content without being reliant on an external supplier
- Improved SEO: Content is only as good as the people it lands in front of. We developed stronger SEO to generate more organic traffic
- Email Marketing: Introducing ActiveCampaign allowed another touchpoint for the customer to receive the in-house team's quality content and inspire future booking
A website fit for purpose
We created an intuitive website architecture to help the user navigate to their desired information quickly and effectively. Shore Travel had a wide range of expertise and content to showcase, so the structure we developed enabled it to be explored as innately as possible for their clients.