Prefer to scan? The video transcript is below
What if you could have a virtual assistant available 24/7 that is an expert in every area? You’ve got it for free with ChatGPT. Follow these do's and don'ts to get the most out of this cool AI technology.
- DO Set clear goals. For example, “Help me form an inbound marketing strategy for my business”.
- DO Provide detailed context to get the most relevant and useful responses. Tell it about your business goals, your company size, and your competitors.
- DO Edit and refine content to ensure it aligns with your brand voice and goals.
- AND DO Use it as a brainstorming tool for creating unique and engaging content.
OK, a few important DON’Ts
- Don't rely too heavily on ChatGPT; always apply your judgment and expertise (Look, Chat is GREAT at pulling together a tonne of info for you but when it comes to critical thinking, you’re it. You’re smarter than that robot)
- Don’t forget that for now, Chat's knowledge cutoff date is September 2021. It knows nothing about the world after that date.