It is important to Mint Design that all eligible Mint Design customers are able to access our services. For this reason, and to ensure the provision of a quality service, a Fair Use Policy applies to some of our services.
Fair Use Policy
- For services that are subject to our Fair Use Policy. We may apply our Fair Use Policy where in our reasonable opinion your usage of our Services is excessive and/or unreasonable as detailed in this paragraph.
- We have developed our Fair Use Policy by reference to average customer profiles and estimated customer usage of our Services.
- If your usage of our Services materially exceeds estimated use patterns over any month, or is inconsistent with normal usage patterns, then your usage will be excessive and/or unreasonable.
- If your usage is excessive and/or unreasonable we may contact you to advise you that your usage is in breach of our Fair Use Policy.
- We may then request that you stop or alter your usage to come within our Fair Use Policy.
- If your excessive or unreasonable usage continues after receipt of a request to stop or alter the nature of such usage, we may without further notice, apply charges to your account for the excessive and/or unreasonable element of your usage; suspend, modify or restrict your use of the Services or withdraw your access to the Services.