Last week, we held the second instalment of our partnership series with the Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce.
The sessions hot topic? The slow demise of Facebook's organic reach - and ways Canterbury businesses can still effectively profit from a successful social strategy.
Areas We Covered:
- Using the Facebook Boost button
- How to create on-brand content, without a graphic designer
- Free ways to increase organic reach
- The growing importance of video marketing
- Facebook’s paid marketing options, are they worth it?
An Insightful Panel
As always we concluded the session with some real-world insights from local businesses who are already seeing the benefit of a well implemented social strategy.
Olivia from Oxygen Skincare, Alison from the Christchurch Farmers Market and Mint Design's own Alice Moore fielded a variety of questions on how they use social media within their own businesses to generate sales, leads and brand awareness.
But Wait, There's More
If you missed this one, don't worry! We have plenty more Mint Marketing Sessions planned between now and the end of 2018.